A Technical Consultant is responsible for working as part of a highly skilled team delivering technical-focused solutions. They bring a strong and broad foundation of technical capability alongside teamwork skills and a desire to provide the best solutions for our clients.
The Technical Consultant will also be an excellent communicator to support the team further and be capable of comfortably discussing their work with both consultants and customers.
● Work as a team member on a dedicated project team to deliver high-quality Salesforce-based solutions and functionality
● Understanding of Agile project methodology and how that applies to themselves and the way they work
● Contribute to the estimation and planning of delivery and development work to support their team
● Ensure the production of consistent, concise and easily understood documentation to support their work where needed
● Ensure delivery of high-quality, best-practice functionality in line with the expectations of our customers
● Comfortable working alongside customer stakeholders as part of a unified team
● Able to explain the technical functionality they are delivering to non-technical team members as part of show-and-tells or demos
● Ability to take a defined solution and deliver it in line with best-practice guidelines and to contribute to that solution whenever possible
● Participate in internal initiatives to expand the capabilities of PhiX
2 Years of Technical Salesforce experience, including at least 1 example of project delivery, inc. Development, Configuration & Apex. Lightning & Integration experience is highly preferred.
● 1 year of Professional Services or Consultancy experience is highly preferred
● Platform Developer I & Platform Developer II certifications are highly prefered
● Agile Methodology understanding
● CPQ System Implementation
● Billing System Implementation
● Understanding of estimation best practices at a user story level