A Lead Technical Architect is responsible for providing deep architecture, design and delivery experience both in the delivery of projects and in shaping and guiding the methodology and processes followed by PhiX as a Systems Integrator.
Their responsibilities will cover working with multiple project workstreams from pre-sales investigation and proposal building through define and design phases to provide a best-practice and high-quality solution and finally providing architectural guidance and support through delivery to ensure what the team is delivering is of the highest quality and dealing with challenges faced throughout project delivery.
They will also be involved in running our Advisory services for customers focused on providing large-scale, high-level guidance and roadmaps covering multiple phases of work to provide our customers with the knowledge and experience needed to undergo revenue system transformation programs. They will also be highly active as part of our internal Center of Excellence, alongside our other architects, to contribute to the constant improvement and development of our delivery practices and ways of working.
● Working alongside the sales team to gather information on new clients and to provide those clients with information on PhiX and its capabilities
● Working either independently or as part of a team to build project proposals, estimated timelines and high-level solution overviews aimed at securing new customers or acting as a reviewer for other employee’s proposals
● Working alongside the PMO to ensure correct resourcing of projects based on the requirements of the customer and the specific delivery
● Running and participating in workshops with customers to define customer need and inform the solution design process
● Owning and delivering the project solution design, successful review of that design with the customer and the handover of that design to the project team
● Owning the successful technical delivery of multiple concurrent projects for our customers and providing an escalation point for the project teams to resolve issues and challenges
● Contribute to and partake in Advisory focused projects, providing the expertise and knowledge our customers lack in devising programs of work to deliver revenue systems transformation
● Be a contributing member of the Center of Excellence, aimed at incrementally and consistently improving our way of working and project methodology to ensure PhiX is always at the leading edge of Salesforce project delivery and also acting as a review and sign-off authority for any proposal or project design
● Provide leadership and guidance where needed in all architectural matters within PhiX
● Contribute to and drive internal initiatives within PhiX, such as product development and employee development
Minimum 3 Years of Technical Architecture experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, including Development best practices, Solution design, Dev Ops Planning, Apex, Lightning, Integration, etc.
● Minimum 3 years of Professional Services or Consultancy experience, inc. experience with common project tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
● Experience delivering solutions with multiple off-platform components and a solid understanding of the challenges this presents, e.g. Oracle, SAP, Proprietary (in-house built) Systems, Orchestration Tools
● Understanding of common Architectural Principles, their application and justification
● Understanding of project delivery best practices, from high-level proposal design to final build release, and the application and justification of those practices
● Experience in building solid and efficient Dev Ops processes, inc. Environment management and design, delivery processes, and experience with automation tools such as Gearset are desirable
● Capability to manage and engage with customer stakeholders, both technical, business and management/C-Level
● Capability to manage and grow in-house resources
● Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II desirable
● Agile Project Delivery
● CPQ System Implementation
● Billing System Implementation
● Understanding of estimation best practices on both a project and user story scale
● Ability to work across multiple workstreams and manage your time accordingly