The Lead Functional Consultant is responsible for performing client needs analysis, identifying client business processes and creating requirements documents. The Lead Functional Consultant will also configure systems and provide solution consulting and recommendations for systems enhancements.
This position is also responsible for solution design, configuration of Salesforce, and overall functional implementation and usability of systems.
The Lead Functional Consultant acts as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff to ensure all deliverables meet the client’s business needs and our highest standards. Strong candidates will have senior-level consulting experience and be skilled with technologies such as Salesforce and CRM solutions.
● Responsible for Business Analysis deliverables on Company projects, including but not limited to the creation and delivery of requirements planning documentation, features and function specifications, business process design, and recommendations on the scope.
● Work on projects focused on Salesforce/Force.com development
● Document and analyse required information and data
● Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
● Communicate project status to management, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
● Elicit Functional Requirements through various communication channels, including face-to-face
● Creation and delivery of requirements, planning documentation, features and functional specifications, business process flow design, and recommendations on the scope
● Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
● Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents as well as project outcomes and quality
● Successfully complete systems configuration
5 years of experience with technologies such as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Revenue Cloud, Visio, Jira, Confluence, Marketing Automation
● 3 years of professional services or consulting experience, inc. time spent at a Senior or above level
● Experience with complimentary quote to cash solutions (Conga CLM / DocuSign CLM), highly beneficial
● Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents to be presented to the client
● Ensure deliverables meet technical requirements as well as client expectations
● Demonstrate an understanding of how various issues affect the overall outcome of projects
● Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
● Help to ensure project(s) achieve their intended results. Bring forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
● Consistently write business correspondence that is professional, thoughtful, effective, and grammatically correct
● Improvement to and maintenance of the Business Analysis Practice Area process and templates
● Prioritise multiple tasks effectively
● Other activities as assigned