A Technical Lead Consultant is responsible for leading a project team of consultants in delivering technical-focused solutions. They bring a strong and broad foundation of technical capability to both provide a solution and support the rest of the team in doing so.
The Lead Technical Consultant is involved in both working alongside architects to build the initial design and ensuring that by the end of the project, what has been delivered is of the highest quality as expected by our clients.
They act as a key liaison between the team and the customer to ensure project challenges are resolved and with internal PhiX stakeholders to monitor and report on the project status. They will also be involved in developing PhiX employees by using their broad experience to upskill less experienced team members.
● Work as a team leader across 1-2 project teams providing subject matter expertise and technical guidance to a team of consultants
● Ensure the production of consistent, concise and easily understood documentation both by producing it and by ensuring what is produced by the project team is of that standard
● Ensure delivery of high-quality, best-practice functionality both through delivering this yourself and by running code reviews and providing guidance to the project team
● Work with customer stakeholders and the team architect to define and refine requirements and build a best-in-class solution
● Work alongside customer stakeholders to build a working relationship throughout the project process to ensure they are informed at all stages and bought into what is being delivered
● Take ownership of technical and design challenges throughout the delivery of a project and work with the team and client to deliver fast and effective solutions
● Participate in internal initiatives to either develop our employees or enhance the quality and width of services provided by PhiX
● Join pre-sales calls to gain an initial understanding of customer’s need, contribute to the investigation of issues and contribute towards building a project proposal alongside an architect
5 Years Technical Salesforce experience, inc. Development, Dev Ops Planning, Apex, Lightning, Integration, etc.
● 3 years of Professional Services or Consultancy experience, inc. time spent at a Senior or above level, inc. experience with project tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
● Dev Ops experience, inc. Environment management and design, delivery processes, and experience with automation tools such as Gearset are desirable
● Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II desirable
● Agile Project Delivery
● CPQ System Implementation
● Billing System Implementation
● Understanding of estimation best practices on both a project and user story scale
● Ability to work across multiple workstreams and manage your time accordingly